The OHES Training Academy
Safety Passport Training
Many workplaces throughout the UK now require all contractors working on their premises to hold a Safety Passport. The Safety Passport is a recognised and validated standard acknowledged by the HSE, driving good practice through the contractor supplier chain, increasing safety awareness and contributing to higher standards of safety performance.
All contractors working on petrol filling stations.
Core Day - replaced by IOSH Working Safely
The Petrol Retail Day
- Hazards on a Petrol Filling Station
- Controlling work on a forecourt
- Safe work practices
Course Duration & Fees
- Initial - 2 day course £210 + VAT
- Renewal - 1 day course £125 + VAT
- Petrol Retail 1 day course £125 + VAT
To discuss your requirements further or to book a space on any of our courses call 0333 600 2424 or e-mail email@example.com